| Amelia Meyer
It is weird to me how it is the little things that are most validating now that I am out of the closet.
- using my real name casually on forms at work
- not having to hide that I am wearing a bra (because I need one...)
- my partner saying that I am his girlfriend (yes, hi, yes I am, I am your girl, that is me)
- random times I catch people using my pronouns correctly, or correcting others on same
- exchanging compliments with other women
- seeing lipstick or makeup on things (napkins, glasses, water bottle spout)
Like, the big ones of course are obvious, but these little ones just make me feel warm and happy all day.